It's About to get Easier to Travel to Europe from Pearson Airport
Are you planning a Europe trip?
Perhaps to beautiful Barcelona, Spain?
If so, you might be happy to hear that WestJet recently announced it will be adding Barcelona to its growing presence in Europe with three-times weekly, non-stop service between Toronto and Barcelona.
The service will start on May 24, 2019 and continue through Oct. 21, 2019.
“In summer 2019 WestJet will provide even more access between Canada and Europe as we continue to expand our international network,” said Ed Sims, WestJet president and CEO.
“The addition of flights to Barcelona, an important European cruise hub, offers our business and leisure guests convenient flight times and one-stop flight connections from Canada via our Toronto hub.”
“Next spring, Toronto Pearson passengers will have another option for non-stop travel to Europe with WestJet’s upcoming service to Barcelona,” said Kim Stangeby, Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Greater Toronto Airports Authority. “International destinations continue to be in high demand for travellers in the region and we’re excited to be able to provide additional connectivity to this vibrant city.”
WestJet says its Toronto-Barcelona service will be operated on its Boeing 767-300 ER aircraft, seating 262 guests and featuring the airline’s premium and economy cabins.
The company says flights are timed to optimize connectivity to and from flights within Ontario and Eastern Canada at WestJet’s Toronto hub.
Do you plan on travelling to Spain in 2019?
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week
- WestJet Announces New Ultra-Low-Cost Travel Option
- Did a WestJet Plane Traveling From Toronto Almost Crash into the Ocean?
- Canadian Airline WestJet to be Acquired in Deal Valued at $5 Billion
- Brand New Non-Stop Flights on Sale for Summer 2018
- Extremely Cheap Flights to Popular Destinations Now on Sale