It’s Going to be a Fairly Sunny Week in Brampton
It's the first full week of June and according to Environment Canada, it's going to be a fairly sunny one in Brampton.
Today, as noted by Environment Canada, it will be 17 degrees in the city with a mix of sun and clouds.
Tomorrow (June 4) Environment Canada says there is a 70 per cent chance of showers, however, it will be 16 degrees.
The temperature will rise quite a bit on Wednesday to 22 degrees.
And good news, the temperature will continue to climb throughout the week.
On Thursday it will be 23 degrees and sunny.
Environment Canada is calling for the same conditions on Friday.
And on Saturday it is expected to be 24 degrees and sunny, and on Sunday it will be 25 degrees with a 30 per cent of showers.
Happy June, Brampton.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton