It’s Going to be a Rainy Week in Brampton
Rise and shine, Brampton. Another work week is upon us, and it's time to take a look at what the weather will be like this week in the city.
According to Environment Canada, it may be a fairly rainy week in Brampton.
Today (April 29) it's going to be seven degrees with periods of rain mixed with snow.
Tomorrow, it will be 12 degrees and although there is no rain in the forecast, it is expected to be mainly cloudy.
On Wednesday the temperature will drop slightly to 11 degrees and there will be periods of rain.
Thursday will be 14 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of showers.
On Friday there will only be a 30 per cent chance of showers, and it will be 16 degrees.
On Saturday it will be 17 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. And on Sunday it will be 15 degrees also with a mix of sun and clouds.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- More Clouds Expected in Brampton This Week
- Its Going to Be a Cool and Rainy Week in Brampton