It’s Going to be a Relatively Warm Week in Brampton (Dec. 17 – Dec. 23)
It's the last week before Christmas and it's looking like it's going to be a relatively warm one.
Here's your weekly weather forecast for the Brampton Region for Dec. 17 to Dec. 23.
Today, Dec. 17, the high will be 2 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of flurries. Tomorrow will be slightly cooler with the temperature dropping to minus two, however, it will be mainly sunny.
Wednesday the temperature will climb back up. We will see a high of three degrees and it will be cloudy. On Thursday, Dec. 20, the temperature will continue to climb reaching a high of five degrees with a 30 per cent chance of showers.
Heading into the weekend, Dec. 21, we will see a high of three degrees and a 70 per cent chance of rain periods. Saturday there is a 40 per cent of flurries and the high will be one degree.
On Sunday, the temperature will drop to minus two degrees and we will see a mix of sun and clouds.
With this weather forecast, it looks like it will be a green Christmas in the Brampton Region.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton