It’s Going to be a Snowy Week in Brampton
It looks like it's going to be another snowy week in Brampton this week.
According to Environment Canada, the city could see some snow almost every day.
Today (Feb. 11) the temperature is expected to be minus two with a 30 per cent chance of flurries.
Tomorrow will also be minus two and there is a possibility of some snow or freezing rain. Environment Canada is warning of a winter storm on Tuesday that'll include 5 to 15 cm of snow and ice pellets, freezing rain, and strong winds. Snowfall is expected to begin early Tuesday morning and transition to ice pellets later in the day.
On Wednesday it is expected to be minus one with periods of snow.
On Thursday, Environment Canada isn't calling for any snow during the day, however, the temperature is expected to be zero and it will be cloudy.
On Friday, heading into the weekend, it will be slightly warmer at two degrees and we will see periods of rain or snow.
Saturday, the temperature is expected to drop back down to minus four and there is a 60 per cent chance of flurries.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29