It’s Going to be a Sunny and Hot Week in Brampton
We have some good news for those of you who have been waiting for the hotter weather. According to Environment Canada, it's going to be a sunny and hot week this week in Brampton.
Today (June 24) is expected to be the coolest day in the week at 22 degrees with a 60 per cent chance of showers.
However, tomorrow the temperature will climb to 24 degrees with only a 30 per cent chance of showers.
On Wednesday (June 26) it will be 28 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
And on Thursday (June 27), it is expected to be 30 degrees and sunny.
And it looks like the warm weather and sun will stick around for the weekend.
According to Environment Canada, it will be 28 degrees on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers