It’s Going to be a Warm Week in Brampton
A big change is coming!
Last week, Brampton saw some brutally cold temperatures.
This week, that's changing.
It's going to be warm (ish).
According to Environment Canada, today (Feb. 4) the temperature will be a whopping eight degrees. There is, however, a 40 per cent chance of periods of rain or drizzle.
Tomorrow, it will be zero degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
In the middle of the week, Feb. 6, the temperature will stay at zero degrees but there will be periods of freezing rain or possibly snow.
On Thursday, it is expected to be two degrees with a 60 per cent chance of snow.
By the weekend temperatures are expected to fall again.
On Friday the temperature in Brampton will be minus six with a 60 per cent chance of snow. On Saturday the temperature will fall to minus seven, however, it will be sunny. And on Sunday, Feb. 10, the temperature is expected to climb to minus four and we are expected to see a mix of sun and clouds.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Big Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Brampton
- Ford government remains silent after Brampton declares healthcare emergency
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles