It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
Good news Brampton... it's going to be above 20 degrees every day this week (June 17 to June 23). However, that's not all... Environment Canada is also predicting that there will be a number of sunny days too.
Here's what the weather will be like in Brampton this week.
Today (June 17) it is expected to be 21 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Tomorrow it will be 23 degrees and mainly sunny.
On Wednesday, there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature will rise to 25 degrees.
On Thursday, however, Environment Canada says there is a 60 per cent chance of showers. But it will still be 21 degrees.
On Friday (June 21) there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature is expected to climb back up to 25.
And, it is expected to rain on both Saturday and Sunday.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent
- Brampton man wins big lottery cash prize
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Brampton House of the Week: Majestic $2.8 Corner Home With Basement Theatre