It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
Good news Brampton... it's going to be above 20 degrees every day this week (June 17 to June 23). However, that's not all... Environment Canada is also predicting that there will be a number of sunny days too.
Here's what the weather will be like in Brampton this week.
Today (June 17) it is expected to be 21 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Tomorrow it will be 23 degrees and mainly sunny.
On Wednesday, there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature will rise to 25 degrees.
On Thursday, however, Environment Canada says there is a 60 per cent chance of showers. But it will still be 21 degrees.
On Friday (June 21) there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature is expected to climb back up to 25.
And, it is expected to rain on both Saturday and Sunday.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths