It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
Good news Brampton... it's going to be above 20 degrees every day this week (June 17 to June 23). However, that's not all... Environment Canada is also predicting that there will be a number of sunny days too.
Here's what the weather will be like in Brampton this week.
Today (June 17) it is expected to be 21 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Tomorrow it will be 23 degrees and mainly sunny.
On Wednesday, there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature will rise to 25 degrees.
On Thursday, however, Environment Canada says there is a 60 per cent chance of showers. But it will still be 21 degrees.
On Friday (June 21) there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature is expected to climb back up to 25.
And, it is expected to rain on both Saturday and Sunday.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- What NOT to Call 911 For in Peel Region
- Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
- House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Luxurious Mansion With Backyard Resort
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Nearly 500 Students in Brampton
- Brampton Native Ex-NHL Defenceman Will Be The First Canadian On Survivor