It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
Good news Brampton... it's going to be above 20 degrees every day this week (June 17 to June 23). However, that's not all... Environment Canada is also predicting that there will be a number of sunny days too.
Here's what the weather will be like in Brampton this week.
Today (June 17) it is expected to be 21 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Tomorrow it will be 23 degrees and mainly sunny.
On Wednesday, there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature will rise to 25 degrees.
On Thursday, however, Environment Canada says there is a 60 per cent chance of showers. But it will still be 21 degrees.
On Friday (June 21) there will be a mix of sun and cloud again and the temperature is expected to climb back up to 25.
And, it is expected to rain on both Saturday and Sunday.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- K9 Unit locates alleged fleeing male after Brampton collision
- Here's where Brampton ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Police investigating stabbing near Main Street in Brampton
- Brampton school goes into lockdown after student seen with gun