It’s Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Brampton This Week
It's going to be another hot week in Brampton this week, however, there will be a few days where you may want to hold off on heading to the beach.
According to The Weather Network, it is going to be 29 degrees in the city today, feeling like 32, and mainly sunny.
Tomorrow, July 16, the temperature is going to be 33, however, it is going to feel like 42. There is also a risk of strong thunderstorms.
On Wednesday, according to The Weather Network, it is going to feel like 39 degrees, however, there will be a risk of a thunderstorm again.
It will be 30 degrees on Thursday (July 18), and it will feel like 40.
Heading into the weekend, according to The Weather Network, it is going to feel even hotter.
On Friday, July 19, it is going to feel like 44 degrees in Brampton.
Saturday will feel a little cooler at 41 degrees, and Sunday even cooler at 34.
Graphic is courtesy of The Weather Network.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Here’s How Hot it’s Going to Feel in Brampton This Week
- Here’s How Hot it’s Going to Feel in Brampton This Weekend
- It Will Feel Like 33 Degrees Celsius This Weekend In Brampton
- It will feel close to 40 degrees in Brampton: Environment Canada
- Here’s How Hot It’s Going to Feel This Weekend in Brampton