Jagmeet Singh is Officially Taken
Sorry, ladies and gents! If you wanted this former bachelor, you’re out of luck.
It looks like 38-year-old fashionable former Brampton MPP and current federal NDP leader Jagmeet Singh has found his future wife.
Gurkiran Kaur Sidhu is the 27-year-old co-founder of a Punjabi clothing line called Jangiiro. She founded the company with her sister, and she’s from Brampton, too.
This past weekend, Singh and Sidhu celebrated their rokha, which is basically a traditional Punjabi pre-engagement ceremony where parents and close family meet and gifts are exchanged. A rokha also means the pair is officially taken…by one another!
Toronto-based wedding photographer Gagandeep Singh snapped a stunning shot of the couple in Jangiiro designs for the big event.
DJ K Square, who has DJed for such big names as Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty caught a fun snap of the couple entering the venue, which was also in Brampton.
Loving family members also caught some nice moments during the celebration.
A video of the couple dancing to bhangra music has since been removed from Jangiiro’s Instagram.
Singh himself hasn’t posted anything on Instagram about the rokha.
Singh is usually quiet about his personal life, so the fact that he’s in a relationship — and ready to marry Sidhu — is pretty big news.
We wish the happy couple the best, and personally, I can’t wait to see all of their wedding outfits.
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- PHOTOS: A Slew Of Luxurious Townhomes Are Under Construction In Brampton
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- A Unique And Popular Music And Food Festival Is Coming To Brampton