Jazz festival coming to Brampton
World of Jazz Festival is coming to Brampton this September.
Scheduled for September 12 and 13, World of Jazz will feature live community and restaurant performances, which will be live-streamed via Facebook and YouTube.
Community performances for Saturday include: The Sidemen at 10 a.m., followed by Hot Swing Caravan at 11:30 a.m. at St Paul's United Church; Irie Vibes at 1:30 p.m., followed by Frank Adriano Quartet at 3:30 p.m., followed by Funk in Da Trunk at 5:30 p.m. at Mount Pleasant Village; and Tonefusion at 2p.m., followed by Swing Serenade Trio at 5 p.m. at Long & mcquade.
Saturday's restaurant performances include performances from Salsa Dancing with DJ Danny & Johan at Segovia coffee co., Reg Schwager & Brendan Davis at Fanzorelli’s, Attila Fias Duo at Mt. Vesuvio, Stan Chang & Charlie Cooley at J.Red & co., and Muzos at Keenan’s Irish Pub all from 6 to 8 p.m.
Sunday's performers include Carmen Spada at 1 p.m., Kirk MacDonald Quartet at 3 p.m., The Yonge Kings at 5 p.m., and Johan Aguirre Y Salsotika at 7 p.m. at Paradise Developments on the Studio Stage; and Sarah Thawer & Friends at 2 p.m., Luanda Jones at 4 p.m., Donnybrook at 6 p.m., and Natural Elements at 8 p.m. on Stage B.
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021