Ketchup and Mayonnaise Blend "Mayochup" Now Available in Canada
Love it or hate it, this divisive food product has just hit Canadian stores -- and residents are encouraged to provide their feedback.
Kraft Heinz's new ketchup and mayonnaise mixture, which they've dubbed "Mayochup", is being brought north of the border for a limited time starting Monday, May 6.
The concoction combines two of the company's products, Heinz Ketchup and Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise, as well as a special blend of spices.
The product hit store shelves in the US last fall following a Twitter campaign that crowd-sourced the name from a number of fan suggestions.
"After seeing the excitement Mayochup generated with Canadians when it launched in the U.S., we knew we had to bring Mayochup to Canada," said Brian Neumann, Kraft Heinz brand manager.
Until supplies last, you can expect to see the product countrywide at certain Loblaws, Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zehrs, No Frills, Food Basics, Metro, Co-Op, Overwaitea Foods, and Sobeys locations.
Each 560 mL bottle will go for $4.49.
Whether you're not a fan of the product or you'd like it to stick around, the company invites residents to share their opinions on its Instagram page.
Will you be trying it out?
Photo courtesy of Kraft Heinz Canada
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton