KFC partnering with Google for new food-delivery service
Google has announced they're getting into the food-delivery game, and KFC will be part of the pilot project.
The new feature will work across Google Search, Google Maps and Google Assistant, making it easier for fans KFC's Finger-Lickin' chicken to have it delivered right to their door.
To order, Canadians can search for KFC locations near them using google maps, then open the menu, order food, pay, and have their food delivered right to their door using only the Google platform.
Additionally, the pilot project will be compatible with Google Assistant on Android and iOS phones, which means people can order from their phones using their voice and saying: "Hey Google, order food from KFC."
"We want to make every KFC order easy for our customers", Jason Cassidy, Marketing Director for KFC Canada, said in a news release.
"We are excited to work with Google on their innovative food ordering platform and believe it gives customers the frictionless experience they are looking for," he continued.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton