UPDATED: Lane Closures near Highway in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a collision this evening in Brampton.
Police reported that the southbound lanes of Bramalea Road are closed at Highway 407 due to a collision.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Drivers may want to avoid the area.
We will provice information as it becomes available.
UPDATED: Lanes have been reopened.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATED: Lane Closure on Major Road in Brampton
- UPDATED: Collision Causing Delays on Highway 410
- UPDATED: Police Report Injuries After Collision in Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision
- Lanes Blocked Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton