UPDATED: Lane Closures near Highway in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a collision this evening in Brampton.
Police reported that the southbound lanes of Bramalea Road are closed at Highway 407 due to a collision.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Drivers may want to avoid the area.
We will provice information as it becomes available.
UPDATED: Lanes have been reopened.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- UPDATED: Lane Closure on Major Road in Brampton
- UPDATED: Collision Causing Delays on Highway 410
- UPDATED: Police Report Injuries After Collision in Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision
- Lanes Blocked Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton