Lanes blocked due to collision in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 1:50 pm in regard to a collision in Brampton.
Police say the collision occurred on Torbram Road and Bovaird Drive East.
Two vehicles were involved and one vehicle was up on a median, according to police.
Police say the injuries are currently unknown.
Currently, southbound lanes on Torbram Road are blocked. Only eastbound and westbound lanes on Bovaird Drive remain open.
UPDATE: Police say one person was transported to a local hospital for assessment. The roadway has been cleared and the southbound lanes on Torbram Road have reopened.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- Lanes Blocked Following Three-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision
- Lanes blocked on Brampton intersection due to motor vehicle collision
- All eastbound lanes of 407 closed at Mississauga Road in Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Southbound Following Collision