Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Following Collision
by Dylan Olley on April 13, 2019
There has been a collison on the 410 south bound at Steeles Ave.
Two right lanes and the right shoulder have been blocked.
Drivers are advised to keep this in mind while on their commute.
Update: All lanes have been cleared and are now open.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Multiple highway lanes blocked due to collision in Brampton
- Collision Blocks All Lanes On Part Of 410 In Brampton
- Two Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Near 407 Following Collision
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Southbound Following Collision
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision