Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Following Collision
by Dylan Olley on April 13, 2019
There has been a collison on the 410 south bound at Steeles Ave.
Two right lanes and the right shoulder have been blocked.
Drivers are advised to keep this in mind while on their commute.
Update: All lanes have been cleared and are now open.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel