Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Following Collision
by Dylan Olley on April 13, 2019
There has been a collison on the 410 south bound at Steeles Ave.
Two right lanes and the right shoulder have been blocked.
Drivers are advised to keep this in mind while on their commute.
Update: All lanes have been cleared and are now open.
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Multiple highway lanes blocked due to collision in Brampton
- Collision Blocks All Lanes On Part Of 410 In Brampton
- Two Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Near 407 Following Collision
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Southbound Following Collision
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision