Lanes Blocked on 410 After Crash in Brampton
There’s been a crash causing delays on the 410 in Brampton this afternoon.
OPP reported a crash at Highway 410 southbound and Queen. The left and centre lanes are blocked as of 2:08 p.m.
We will provide details as they become available.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton