Lanes Closed After Crash at Brampton Intersection
Drivers should be aware of a road closure this afternoon.
Police got a call at 2:05 p.m. for a collision in the area of Bovaird and Worthington Avenue.
Non-life-threatening injuries have been reported.
Westbound lanes are shut down at Worthington until further notice.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Federal doctor says COVID-19 battle will last ‘months, many months’ as cases soar