Lanes Closed Due to Water Main Break in Brampton
A water main break has prompted lane closures in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that the westbound lanes of Queen Street will be closed from Main Street to Theatre Lane due to the incident.
The closure may last an extended period of time.
You may want to avoid the affected area.
UPDATE: The affected area will remain closed until 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 20
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton