Lanes Closed Due to Water Main Break in Brampton
A water main break has prompted lane closures in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that the westbound lanes of Queen Street will be closed from Main Street to Theatre Lane due to the incident.
The closure may last an extended period of time.
You may want to avoid the affected area.
UPDATE: The affected area will remain closed until 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation