Lanes closed on 410 due to police investigation in Brampton
Lanes on the 410 in Brampton are expected to reopen shortly after they were closed for a police investigation following an apparent interaction between police and a civilian who was pulled over in the early morning hours.
Shortly before 5:00 am on Dec. 11, Peel police said that lanes were reduced on the northbound 410 between Williams Parkway and Queen Street for a police investigation.
The investigation began following a traffic stop.
Police say a call regarding the incident came in at 2:20 am.
Police say a passenger was injured, but that the injuries are minor. The nature of the interaction between police and the passenger is unclear.
The SIU will not be invoking its mandate.
Peel police’s Forensic Identification Unit was called to process the scene.
Lanes are expected to open soon.
All lanes have reopened.
Cover photo courtesy of OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard