Latest Weather Updates in Brampton
Yesterday was definitely messy in Brampton. Schools were closed and a lot of people stayed home from work as a result of the snow, ice pellets, and freezing rain that the city saw.
And although Brampton may still be impacted by yesterday's weather, the good news is that we are not in store for as harsh of a day today (Feb. 13).
According to Environment Canada, there are currently no weather alerts in effect, although, it is still expected to by minus two and we could see some flurries.
Stay safe today, Brampton.
- Here’s How Yesterday’s Weather Advisory Impacted Brampton
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for City of Brampton
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Brampton
- Messy Weather Expected to Hit Brampton on Monday
- LATEST WEATHER STATEMENT: Freezing Rain to Hit Brampton