Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Brampton Restaurant
Tell all your people who love Filipino fast food or just really dig Spam.
A limited time burger is launching in Canada and it’s featuring the infamous canned lunch meat.
You’ll find a Spam Burger at Kelseys Original Roadhouse.
It’s part of the restaurant's Burger Fest menu promotion and is available through July 15.
“This burger really is a take on nostalgia at its finest,” said Hormel Foods International Corporation (HFIC) international sales and marketing manager Dan Glendinning.
What’s the deal?
The burger features a 100 per cent fresh Canadian ground patty layered with two slices of Spam classic.
It’s garnished with sesame glazed pineapple rings, fresh tomato, shredded lettuce and red onions.
"Burger Fest is all about delighting our guests with unique ingredients," said Kelseys’ director of marketing Shannon Lawler.
"In fact, three of our Burger Fest recipes were created through an in-house competition with our heart-of-house KREW who know firsthand what our guests love."
Kelseys opened in 1978 and now has more than 70 restaurants across Canada.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Major Fast Food Chain Launching Specialty Burger
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Brampton?
- There's a Massive and Strange New Burger at The WORKS in Brampton
- Burger King Launches New "Coffee Shake" In Brampton For A Limited Time Only
- Tim Horton's Launches New Beyond Meat Burgers in Brampton