Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Brampton Restaurant
Tell all your people who love Filipino fast food or just really dig Spam.
A limited time burger is launching in Canada and it’s featuring the infamous canned lunch meat.
You’ll find a Spam Burger at Kelseys Original Roadhouse.
It’s part of the restaurant's Burger Fest menu promotion and is available through July 15.
“This burger really is a take on nostalgia at its finest,” said Hormel Foods International Corporation (HFIC) international sales and marketing manager Dan Glendinning.
What’s the deal?
The burger features a 100 per cent fresh Canadian ground patty layered with two slices of Spam classic.
It’s garnished with sesame glazed pineapple rings, fresh tomato, shredded lettuce and red onions.
"Burger Fest is all about delighting our guests with unique ingredients," said Kelseys’ director of marketing Shannon Lawler.
"In fact, three of our Burger Fest recipes were created through an in-house competition with our heart-of-house KREW who know firsthand what our guests love."
Kelseys opened in 1978 and now has more than 70 restaurants across Canada.
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- Major Fast Food Chain Launching Specialty Burger
- There's a Massive and Strange New Burger at The WORKS in Brampton
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Exciting News for A&W Fans in Brampton
- Popular Brampton Restaurant J.Red & Co. Has Revamped its Menu with a Unique New Concept