Loblaw stores reintroducing certain services
Now that the Province has permitted certain businesses to reopen, several companies part of Loblaw Companies Limited, including Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, Real Canadian Superstore will begin reintroducing certain services.
"It is good to see governments at all levels are able to steadily loosen emergency measures. As that happens, we are also making adjustments in our stores," Galen Weston, executive chairman of Loblaw Companies Limited, said in an open letter.
"So, I wanted to make sure I shared those with you directly. In the coming days and weeks, you'll start to see several positive changes," he continued.
Starting soon, Loblaws and Real Canadian Superstore will begin reopening service counters in their meat, seafood, and bakery departments.
Additionally, Shoppers Drug Mart locations will begin reopening beauty departments.
Further, President's Choice Financial pavilions and Mobile Shops will begin reopening, as will next-day pick-up at PC Express--including the reintroduction of fees for some of the most popular slots
Moreover, all stores will be returning to their regular store hours, accepting product returns, and selling lottery tickets.
"We continue to maintain our absolute commitment to the health and safety of our colleagues and customers. So, these expanded services will come back slowly and carefully one store at a time, with added procedures to properly protect everyone," Weston said.
"As the curve continues to flatten across the country, we'll make further changes and share them with you as we go," he added.
Cover photo courtesy of Loblaws Ontario’s Instagram
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart reducing store hours in response to COVID-19
- Health care workers to get priority access to Loblaws stores
- Province announces dates for more Ontario businesses to begin reopening
- Shoppers Drug Mart About to Start Offering These Minor Surgical Procedures
- Loblaws recalling President's Choice coleslaw