LOTTERY WIN ALERT: Jackpot Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Brampton
Brampton residents should check their lottery tickets.
A ticket sold in Brampton has won the LOTTO 6/49 jackpot for the Saturday, March 7, 2020 draw.
The ticket is worth a whopping $11,436,313.10!
Also, three ENCORE prize-winning tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Toronto (2) and the United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry.
LOTTO 6/49 players in Ontario have won over $12.9 billion in prizes since 1982, including 1,390 jackpot wins and 321 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws. LOTTO 6/49 is $3 per play and draws take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The next LOTTO 6/49 draw is on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 for an estimated $5 million jackpot plus the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draw.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Firefighters battling fire in Brampton