LOTTERY WIN ALERT: Jackpot Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Brampton
Brampton residents should check their lottery tickets.
A ticket sold in Brampton has won the LOTTO 6/49 jackpot for the Saturday, March 7, 2020 draw.
The ticket is worth a whopping $11,436,313.10!
Also, three ENCORE prize-winning tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Toronto (2) and the United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry.
LOTTO 6/49 players in Ontario have won over $12.9 billion in prizes since 1982, including 1,390 jackpot wins and 321 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws. LOTTO 6/49 is $3 per play and draws take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The next LOTTO 6/49 draw is on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 for an estimated $5 million jackpot plus the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draw.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 404 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,044 total cases found in Brampton