Major Bank Forgives Debt of Its Canadian Credit Card Holders
If you are an owner of a Chase Bank credit card in Brampton, you may want to check your balance!
The move by the company is a result of its exit from Canada's credit card market.
"Customers with an outstanding balance as of June will no longer see red on their statements," Chase Bank said in the release.
The total amount of debt forgiven is unknown at this time.
Chase Bank announced the company's plans to leave the Canadian credit card market in March 2018.
Chase Bank is owned by its parent company: JPMorgan Chase. It was originally founded in 2004 in New York, New York in the U.S.
Did you have any debt forgiven on your credit card?
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19
- MAYORS COVID-19 UPDATE: Patrick Brown give an update on the COVID-19 situation in Brampton - May 29, 2020