Major Bank Forgives Debt of Its Canadian Credit Card Holders
If you are an owner of a Chase Bank credit card in Brampton, you may want to check your balance!
The move by the company is a result of its exit from Canada's credit card market.
"Customers with an outstanding balance as of June will no longer see red on their statements," Chase Bank said in the release.
The total amount of debt forgiven is unknown at this time.
Chase Bank announced the company's plans to leave the Canadian credit card market in March 2018.
Chase Bank is owned by its parent company: JPMorgan Chase. It was originally founded in 2004 in New York, New York in the U.S.
Did you have any debt forgiven on your credit card?
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- Some Credit Card Users Might Have to Start Paying Extra Fees
- Here’s How To Protect Yourself From Credit Card Scams
- Teen Arrested in Connection with String of Credit Card Thefts at Major Brampton Gym
- Major Discount Brand Expanding and Finally Accepting Credit Cards
- Personal Data of 6 Million Canadians Compromised After Major Bank Hack