Major Brampton Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck
September 12, 2017
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Brampton on Tuesday morning.
The incident took place at Bovaird and Conestoga drives around 6:55 a.m.
Injuries are minor, say Peel police.
Westbound Bovaird is closed at Kennedy Rd.
Avoid the area.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton