Major Brampton Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck
September 12, 2017
A pedestrian has been hit by a vehicle in Brampton on Tuesday morning.
The incident took place at Bovaird and Conestoga drives around 6:55 a.m.
Injuries are minor, say Peel police.
Westbound Bovaird is closed at Kennedy Rd.
Avoid the area.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton