Major Brampton Intersection Flooded Due to Watermain Break
There is a major interesection flooded due to a watermain break in Brampton this morning.
According to Peel Regional Police, the watermain break happened in the area of Queen Street East and Torbram Road.
Southbound lanes on Torbram are flooded.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police have advised that the situation has been repaired.
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death