Major Brampton Intersection Flooded Due to Watermain Break
There is a major interesection flooded due to a watermain break in Brampton this morning.
According to Peel Regional Police, the watermain break happened in the area of Queen Street East and Torbram Road.
Southbound lanes on Torbram are flooded.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police have advised that the situation has been repaired.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA