Major Brampton Intersection Still Closed Due to Previous Incident
Peel police are reminding residents that ongoing closures at a major Brampton intersection could cause delays on their eveing commute.
Earlier today, traffic lights at the Winston Churchill and Steeles intersection had to be repaired following an earlier collision.
The intersection remains closed.
You might want to take an alternate route.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31