Major Closure on Highway in Brampton
June 23, 2017
Brampton commuters, take note of a traffic alert on Friday morning:
All lanes of the southbound Hwy. 410 off-ramp at Queen St. are closed due to flooding.
UPDATE: As of 6:20 a.m., one right lane is closed due to flooding.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Fire department responding to a fire in Brampton
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton