Major Closure on Highway in Brampton
June 23, 2017
Brampton commuters, take note of a traffic alert on Friday morning:
All lanes of the southbound Hwy. 410 off-ramp at Queen St. are closed due to flooding.
UPDATE: As of 6:20 a.m., one right lane is closed due to flooding.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Professor’s Lake and more to reopen in Brampton this week
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening