Major Closure on Highway in Brampton
June 23, 2017
Brampton commuters, take note of a traffic alert on Friday morning:
All lanes of the southbound Hwy. 410 off-ramp at Queen St. are closed due to flooding.
UPDATE: As of 6:20 a.m., one right lane is closed due to flooding.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Here's how Brampton residents can learn more about the Shoppers World redevelopment