Major Food and Music Festival Headed to Brampton
Although it's a little overcast and cool today, summer is coming (and we're even expecting some bona fide hot weather tomorrow) and with summer comes festivals.
Now, festival fans should be happy to hear that the 4th annual Brampton Latin Fest is headed to Garden Square.
As anyone who lives in the city no doubt knows, Brampton is home to more than a few acclaimed festivals that are ideal for anyone into food and music (and really, who isn't into those things?). The upcoming Latin Fest, which is scheduled for Sunday, June 25 (it’ll run from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.), is being presented by the Brampton Hispanic Community Group and hosted by local business Baci Gifts.
According to event organizers, the event will "reunite Canadians and [multiculturalism] in the heart of Downtown Brampton."
The festival will feature authentic Latin American cuisine, arts and crafts, folklore, dance and music.
In terms of food, festival organizers are looking for interested vendors. There are also still opportunities for event sponsorship. So, if you're interested in providing some dishes or helping out with the event in other ways, contact organizers at 647-868-2195.
For more info, click here.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton