Major Food and Music Festival Headed to Brampton
Although it's a little overcast and cool today, summer is coming (and we're even expecting some bona fide hot weather tomorrow) and with summer comes festivals.
Now, festival fans should be happy to hear that the 4th annual Brampton Latin Fest is headed to Garden Square.
As anyone who lives in the city no doubt knows, Brampton is home to more than a few acclaimed festivals that are ideal for anyone into food and music (and really, who isn't into those things?). The upcoming Latin Fest, which is scheduled for Sunday, June 25 (it’ll run from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.), is being presented by the Brampton Hispanic Community Group and hosted by local business Baci Gifts.
According to event organizers, the event will "reunite Canadians and [multiculturalism] in the heart of Downtown Brampton."
The festival will feature authentic Latin American cuisine, arts and crafts, folklore, dance and music.
In terms of food, festival organizers are looking for interested vendors. There are also still opportunities for event sponsorship. So, if you're interested in providing some dishes or helping out with the event in other ways, contact organizers at 647-868-2195.
For more info, click here.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- New report estimates Canadians will pay nearly $500 more next year on groceries
- Cannabis sales associated with boost in property values in Brampton