Major Food and Music Festival Headed to Brampton
Although it's a little overcast and cool today, summer is coming (and we're even expecting some bona fide hot weather tomorrow) and with summer comes festivals.
Now, festival fans should be happy to hear that the 4th annual Brampton Latin Fest is headed to Garden Square.
As anyone who lives in the city no doubt knows, Brampton is home to more than a few acclaimed festivals that are ideal for anyone into food and music (and really, who isn't into those things?). The upcoming Latin Fest, which is scheduled for Sunday, June 25 (it’ll run from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.), is being presented by the Brampton Hispanic Community Group and hosted by local business Baci Gifts.
According to event organizers, the event will "reunite Canadians and [multiculturalism] in the heart of Downtown Brampton."
The festival will feature authentic Latin American cuisine, arts and crafts, folklore, dance and music.
In terms of food, festival organizers are looking for interested vendors. There are also still opportunities for event sponsorship. So, if you're interested in providing some dishes or helping out with the event in other ways, contact organizers at 647-868-2195.
For more info, click here.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28