Major Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
Can there ever be too many festivals?
Bramptonians who are anxious to start the summer right by attending a slew of fun festivals that offer heaps of food, music and culture might be happy to hear that the Lusofonia Portuguese festival will be hitting Brampton this coming weekend.
On June 3, residents can celebrate everything Portugal at Garden Square.
According to organizers, the festival will feature live musical performances, a food festival, traditional Portuguese dancing and crafts.
Entry is free and the festivities kick off at 3:00 p.m.
For more info, click here.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Major Food and Music Festival Headed to Brampton
- Massive Indigenous Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton All Weekend
- A Free Music And Food Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- A Unique And Popular Music And Food Festival Is Coming To Brampton
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Peel This Weekend