Major Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
Can there ever be too many festivals?
Bramptonians who are anxious to start the summer right by attending a slew of fun festivals that offer heaps of food, music and culture might be happy to hear that the Lusofonia Portuguese festival will be hitting Brampton this coming weekend.
On June 3, residents can celebrate everything Portugal at Garden Square.
According to organizers, the festival will feature live musical performances, a food festival, traditional Portuguese dancing and crafts.
Entry is free and the festivities kick off at 3:00 p.m.
For more info, click here.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Major Food and Music Festival Headed to Brampton
- Massive Indigenous Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton All Weekend
- A Free Music And Food Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- A Unique And Popular Music And Food Festival Is Coming To Brampton
- Massive Two-Day Japanese Food and Entertainment Festival Coming to Peel This Weekend