Major Highway Lanes Closed for Ongoing Construction in Brampton
Drivers should be aware of a notable highway closure in Brampton this weekend.
The OPP reports that Highway 410 southbound is closed between Mayfield Road and Bovaird Drive due to ongoing construction.
Lanes are expected to reopen on Monday morning.
Until then, residents should avoid this section of the highway and take alternate routes if necessary.
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards