Major Highway Lanes Closed for Ongoing Construction in Brampton
Drivers should be aware of a notable highway closure in Brampton this weekend.
The OPP reports that Highway 410 southbound is closed between Mayfield Road and Bovaird Drive due to ongoing construction.
Lanes are expected to reopen on Monday morning.
Until then, residents should avoid this section of the highway and take alternate routes if necessary.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing