Major Intersection Closed After Crash in Brampton
Two people are being extricated following a rollover in Brampton on Tuesday morning.
“They’re trying to get one driver out,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
“One person is already out.”
Emergency crews were sent to Steeles Ave. W. and Heritage Rd. at 7:40 a.m.
That’s near the Maple Lodge factory.
Steeles is closed at Heritage and Winston Churchill Blvd.
UPDATE: A female driver was transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar