Major Intersection Closed After Crash in Brampton
Two people are being extricated following a rollover in Brampton on Tuesday morning.
“They’re trying to get one driver out,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
“One person is already out.”
Emergency crews were sent to Steeles Ave. W. and Heritage Rd. at 7:40 a.m.
That’s near the Maple Lodge factory.
Steeles is closed at Heritage and Winston Churchill Blvd.
UPDATE: A female driver was transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports seventh straight day of fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19
- Study finds red and processed meat not associated with any health risks