Major Intersection Closed as Vehicle Crashes into Pole in Brampton
A man rushed to hospital early Thursday morning after he crashed his truck into a pole according to CP24 reports.
The accident occurred around 1:30 a.m. at Mavis Road and Steeles Avenue West.
The driver was transported to hospital according to CP24.
According to Peel Police, just before 8am that the intersection will be closed for a few more hours for investigation.
(Photo courtesy of CP24 Twitter account)
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Fire department responding to a fire in Brampton
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Truck Crashes into Pole in Brampton
- Driver Crashes Into Pole at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton