Major Intersection Closed as Vehicle Crashes into Pole in Brampton
A man rushed to hospital early Thursday morning after he crashed his truck into a pole according to CP24 reports.
The accident occurred around 1:30 a.m. at Mavis Road and Steeles Avenue West.
The driver was transported to hospital according to CP24.
According to Peel Police, just before 8am that the intersection will be closed for a few more hours for investigation.
(Photo courtesy of CP24 Twitter account)
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Truck Crashes into Pole in Brampton
- Driver Crashes Into Pole at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton