Major Intersection Closed for Collision in Brampton
A collision has prompted another road closure this morning.
Shortly after 9:00 a.m., police reported that the intersection of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Steeles Avenue West is closed due to a serious collision.
Two people are being taken to a trauma centre, police say.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Residents should avoid the area as officers investigate.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- UPDATED: Brampton Intersection Closed Due to Collision
- Brampton Intersection Closed Following Collision
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision