Major Intersection Closed For Investigation in Brampton
An ongoing investigation means a major intersection in Brampton remains closed on Thursday morning.
Bramalea Rd. and Bovaird Dr. is closed as of 8 a.m., say Peel police, following a collision involving a police cruiser and a taxi on Sept. 20.
The province’s Special Investigations Unit has the case.
Avoid the area.
- Minimum Wage Has Increased in Brampton and Beyond
- Judge Grants Injunction to Family of Brampton Woman on Life Support
- Brampton Brothers Arrested Following Brutal and Potentially Hate-Motivated Crime
- Is Dangerous Driving on the Rise?
- Major Fast Food Chain Carrying Fun New Menu Item for Limited Time in Brampton
- Intersection Closed for Police Investigation in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Investigation Ongoing at Intersection in Brampton
- Major Road Closed Due to Police Investigation in Brampton
- Major Brampton Intersection Still Closed Due to Previous Incident
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision