Major Intersection Closed For Investigation in Brampton
An ongoing investigation means a major intersection in Brampton remains closed on Thursday morning.
Bramalea Rd. and Bovaird Dr. is closed as of 8 a.m., say Peel police, following a collision involving a police cruiser and a taxi on Sept. 20.
The province’s Special Investigations Unit has the case.
Avoid the area.
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score
- Intersection Closed for Police Investigation in Brampton
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Investigation Ongoing at Intersection in Brampton
- Major Road Closed Due to Police Investigation in Brampton