Major Intersection Closed For Investigation in Brampton
An ongoing investigation means a major intersection in Brampton remains closed on Thursday morning.
Bramalea Rd. and Bovaird Dr. is closed as of 8 a.m., say Peel police, following a collision involving a police cruiser and a taxi on Sept. 20.
The province’s Special Investigations Unit has the case.
Avoid the area.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- LANE CLOSURE: Collision Involving Transit Bus in Brampton Causing Delays
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Brampton Soon
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Intersection Closed for Police Investigation in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Investigation Ongoing at Intersection in Brampton
- Major Road Closed Due to Police Investigation in Brampton
- Major Brampton Intersection Still Closed Due to Previous Incident
- Police Investigation Closes Major Brampton Intersection