Major Intersection Closure After Crash in Brampton
Police have shut down an intersection in Brampton after a crash Thursday morning.
Bovaird and Heritage will be closed for up to four hours, police reported around 7:30 a.m.
Police say a crash occurred in the area and a hydro pole was knocked down.
Police say to avoid the area.
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Truck Crashes into Pole in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Crash in Brampton Slowing Traffic at Major Intersection