Major Intersection Closure After Crash in Brampton
Police have shut down an intersection in Brampton after a crash Thursday morning.
Bovaird and Heritage will be closed for up to four hours, police reported around 7:30 a.m.
Police say a crash occurred in the area and a hydro pole was knocked down.
Police say to avoid the area.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton
- Major Intersection Shut Down Following Crash in Brampton
- Crash in Brampton Slowing Traffic at Major Intersection
- Intersection Closed After Truck Crashes into Pole in Brampton