Major Intersection Shut Down Following Crash in Brampton
Officers and Brampton Fire are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 6:19 p.m. for a crash at the intersection of Clark Boulevard and Rutherford Road South.
The Brampton fire department is attempting to extricate one person from one of the vehicles.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Police advise that roads are closed at this intersection and the intersection of Clark at Heart Lake Road.
Residents should avoid the area until further notice.
One person is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with presently unknown injuries.
Road closures are expected to remain for the next few hours, police say.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28