Major Intersection Shut Down Following Crash in Brampton
Officers and Brampton Fire are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 6:19 p.m. for a crash at the intersection of Clark Boulevard and Rutherford Road South.
The Brampton fire department is attempting to extricate one person from one of the vehicles.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Police advise that roads are closed at this intersection and the intersection of Clark at Heart Lake Road.
Residents should avoid the area until further notice.
One person is being taken to a Toronto trauma centre with presently unknown injuries.
Road closures are expected to remain for the next few hours, police say.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton