Major Power Outage Affecting Households in Brampton
A power outage is affecting over 200 customers in Brampton.
Alectra Utilities recently announced that a power outage in the Kennedy and Vodden area is affecting 256 customers.
Crews are working on the issue and should have it resolved by approximately 1:00 p.m.
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Brampton
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,496 total cases found in Brampton
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm