Major Power Outage Affecting Traffic Lights in Brampton
An ongoing power outage in Brampton is affecting thousands of residents.
Alectra Utilities recently announced that the outage is impacting 11,529 homes and business from south of Bovaird all the way north to Countryside Dr and from Goreway to Hwy 410. Crews are investigating and it’s not yet known when power will be restored.
Peel police are also managing some intersections where traffic lights are no longer functional.
According to police, traffic lights are out in the following areas:
Bramalea Rd/Peter Roberston Bv
Bramalea Rd/Sandalwood Pkwy
Officers are on scene.
Drivers are reminded to treat intersections as four-way stops if officers are not present to direct traffic.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Business owners on their own when it comes to mask bylaw enforcement
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- Police searching for three suspects of late night armed robbery in Brampton
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Multiple Homes and Traffic Lights in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Residents and Traffic Lights in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Thousands Affected by Major Power Outage in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 4,000 Brampton Homes and Businesses