Major Power Outage in Brampton
If you’re experiencing a power outage in Brampton, you’re not alone and hydro crews are working to resolve the issue.
Around 5:15 p.m., Hydro One Brampton reported that an outage occurred in the Mayfield-Kennedy-Bovaird area. Crews were dispatched to look into the situation.
As of now, 3,572 customers have been reconnected, but 2,060 remain without power.
Crews are working to rectify the issue.
Outage Update for #3158: Crews are working to restore power for the remaining 401 customers.— Hydro One Brampton (@Hydro1Brampton) December 15, 2016
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- A Surprising New Scam Has Reached People in Brampton and Beyond
- A Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- Brampton Neighbourhood Ranked One of the Last Affordable Areas in the GTA
- Brampton Batman is Popular in Germany