Major Power Outage in Brampton
If you’re experiencing a power outage in Brampton, you’re not alone and hydro crews are working to resolve the issue.
Around 5:15 p.m., Hydro One Brampton reported that an outage occurred in the Mayfield-Kennedy-Bovaird area. Crews were dispatched to look into the situation.
As of now, 3,572 customers have been reconnected, but 2,060 remain without power.
Crews are working to rectify the issue.
Outage Update for #3158: Crews are working to restore power for the remaining 401 customers.— Hydro One Brampton (@Hydro1Brampton) December 15, 2016
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton