Major Power Outage in Brampton
If you’re experiencing a power outage in Brampton, you’re not alone and hydro crews are working to resolve the issue.
Around 5:15 p.m., Hydro One Brampton reported that an outage occurred in the Mayfield-Kennedy-Bovaird area. Crews were dispatched to look into the situation.
As of now, 3,572 customers have been reconnected, but 2,060 remain without power.
Crews are working to rectify the issue.
Outage Update for #3158: Crews are working to restore power for the remaining 401 customers.— Hydro One Brampton (@Hydro1Brampton) December 15, 2016
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation