Major Power Outage in Brampton
If you’re experiencing a power outage in Brampton, you’re not alone and hydro crews are working to resolve the issue.
Around 5:15 p.m., Hydro One Brampton reported that an outage occurred in the Mayfield-Kennedy-Bovaird area. Crews were dispatched to look into the situation.
As of now, 3,572 customers have been reconnected, but 2,060 remain without power.
Crews are working to rectify the issue.
Outage Update for #3158: Crews are working to restore power for the remaining 401 customers.— Hydro One Brampton (@Hydro1Brampton) December 15, 2016
- Police on Scene at Three-Vehicle Accident in Brampton
- Incredible Photos of Shoppers World Through the Years in Brampton
- VIDEO: Two People in Critical Condition After Massive Crash in Brampton
- VIDEO: One Person Dead After Shooting as K9 and Tactical Look for Suspect in Brampton
- One Person Dead After Shooting in Brampton