Major Retailer Opening First Location in Brampton Soon
If you need to buy shoes and accessories - lots and lots of shoes and accessories - in Brampton, you might want to wait two weeks as a huge new discount shoe retailer is opening up shop here very soon!
We’ve known for some time now that Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW) is setting up shop in part of the old Target space at Trinity Common Mall alongside art store Michaels and designer discount retailer Winners.
Now, an official opening date and other fun details have been announced for the new DSW at Trinity Common Mall.
It’s true, DSW is opening its doors in Brampton on March 1, 2018 at 8 a.m.
There’s bound to be a lineup, as the first 50 customers get a $25 cash card to DSW that can be redeemed immediately, so you’ll want to head over early if you want to snag one!
According to DSW, they offer savings of up to 40 per cent off suggested retail prices.
“Over 2,000 styles of footwear will dominate the new locations with brands like Nicole Miller, Sam Edelman, Vince Camuto, Cole Haan, Nine West, Clarks, Roxy, Steve Madden, Florsheim, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Timberland, Nike, adidas, Converse, Toms, Birkenstock, Vans and, most recently added, Under Armour. ”
The space will also boast 1,500 sq.ft. of women’s handbags, and men’s socks, belts, and bags. Brand name luggage products will also be available at the new store, as well as over 300 styles of kids’ footwear, for toddlers through teens.
The Brampton DSW location is one of three new locations opening this year in Canada. An Ajax location will also be unveiled on March 1, and an Edmonton location in May.
DSW will have 27 stores in Canada after these three stores open.
DSW falls under the Town Shoes Limited brand, which also owns Town Shoes, The Shoe Company, and Shoe Warehouse.
Happy shopping, Brampton!
Coiver photo courtesy of DSW
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Major Retailer Opening New Location in North Brampton Soon
- Huge Retailer Set to Open First Brampton Location
- Unique Discount Store Opens Brand New Location in Brampton
- Popular Shoe Store Closing All Locations For Good
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location