Major Retailer Opening New Location in North Brampton Soon
A brand new location of a popular retailer is set to open in Brampton at the beginning of August.
Offering designer and brand name merchandise at lower prices, Winners is ready to open its doors after moving spaces at Trinity Common Mall.
Winners's grand opening ceremony will take place at its new location at Unit 155 in the mall complex on August 8 at 8:15 a.m.
The retailer is taking over what used to be Target at Trinity Common Mall. According to RioCan, Michaels and DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) are also setting up shop in the former Target space - Michaels should be open by the end of 2017, while DSW will open in the first quarter of 2018.
This will be Winners's third retail store in Brampton. The other Winners locations are at Shoppers World at Hurontario and Steeles, and at SmartCentres Brampton East at Queen and Airport.
The new location boasts over 20,000 square feet of designer and brand name merchandise for less than department and specialty stores, featuring family fashion, accessories, home decor, jewellery, and even giftware.
"With the grand opening of the new location, Winners is meeting consumer demand for quality, brand name merchandise," said Erin O'Brien, Winners spokesperson. "Our newest store will offer shoppers the designer names they know and trust at prices well below department and specialty stores. There's something for the entire family, and with new product arriving all the time you'll always find something new."
Winners has 255 stores across the nation.
Here are the new store's hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- Huge Retailer Set to Open First Brampton Location
- Major Retailer Opening First Location in Brampton Soon
- Massive Entertainment Complex Set to Open in Old Target Location in Peel
- Major International Retailer Set to Open New Location in Brampton
- We Now Know Who's Coming to Two Old Target Locations in Brampton