Major Road Blocked Off After Vehicle Accident in Brampton
Delays are expected as police investigate a vehicle accident tonight in Brampton.
Officers got a call around 6:15 p.m. regarding a vehicle that had rolled over in the area of Vodden and Main, sustaining major damage.
The driver exited the vehicle and left the scene.
Westbound Vodden is currently being blocked off as police investigate the incident and attempt to locate the driver. Other drivers should avoid the area.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Vehicle Accident in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked Off After Vehicle Hits Tree in Brampton
- Delays Expected Following Vehicle Accident In Brampton
- Air ambulance attending to driver trapped in vehicle after rollover in Brampton
- Lanes blocked after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton