Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
Police say a major road in Brampton will remain closed for up to 48 hours due to a collision.
Police reported around 7:00 a.m. that there was a collision involving a dump truck with its loader up in the area of Orenda and Rutherford Road South.
The truck caused damage to the bridge as well as a few power lines in the area, police say. No injuries were reported.
The male driver was arrested and charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Police say Rutherford Road will be closed from Clarence Street to Orenda Road for approximately 48 hours.
Residents are asked to avoid area.
- Male Arrested for Damaging Power Lines and Bridge in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked After Truck Takes Down Power Lines in Brampton
- Road Closed After Train Collides With Vehicle in Brampton
- Parts of Major Brampton Roads Will be Closed All Night Due to Collision
- Road Closed After Transport Truck Crash in Brampton