Major Rogers Outage Affecting Brampton
Worst news ever, everyone!
Internet and cellular services are being severely disrupted in parts of Brampton.
Peel police recently reported that a Rogers fiber line cut is affecting about 2,000 homes in the West Drive and Orenda Road area in Brampton.
Some people are reporting that the problem is more far-reaching.
It is not yet known when the line will be fixed.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours