Major Street Closed in Brampton Following Crash
March 24, 2017
Part of a major street in Brampton has been closed following a collision.
Peel police recently announced that Clarence Street is closed east of Kennedy Road South.
Police are asking residents to please avoid the area.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- 60-year-old Brampton man succumbs to COVID-19