Major Temperature Swing in Store for Brampton
Well, the weather outside is not yet frightful.
But it will be a little less delightful soon.
According to Environment Canada, temperatures are expected to plummet from an unusually high temperature (for this time of year, at least) to a chilly -5 over the coming days.
In fact, Brampton and surrounding cities will experience a 15 degree swing from a balmy 10 degrees on Friday to a much colder -5 on Saturday.
From there, temperatures will climb back up to -1, before hitting the very low pluses on New Year's Eve.
Residents can expect some flurries and icier temperatures on New Year's Day and Jan. 2.
The good news is that it won't be too cold on NYE, so if you plan to party outside, you'll be quite comfortable if you dress for the weather (although some rain are flurries are in the forecast, so be prepared).
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows