Major Temperature Swing in the Forecast for Brampton
There's an old saying that goes, "March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb."
While it's too early to say how March will leave us, it's safe to say that March did, indeed, come in like a lion. A very cold lion at that.
But it looks like the extreme cold temperatures we've been dealing with this week are set to ease up by the weekend. In fact, a temperature swing of 12 degrees is in the forecast for Brampton.
On Thursday, March 7, temperatures will sit at -5 and feel like -12—quite chilly when you think about the fact that spring is just around the corner. Fortunately for those who are tired of winter, temperatures are expected to hit 7 degrees on Sunday (although it'll feel more like 3 degrees).
In fact, it looks like relief is about to come on Friday, when temperatures reach 0 degrees. While temperatures fall again to -2 on Saturday, they finally rise to 7 on Sunday and then stay in the low single digits into the week.
Here's hoping spring has at least some nice days in store for us.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Temperatures climbing to 12 degrees this weekend in Brampton
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Brampton this weekend
- Snow and unseasonably cold temperatures in the forecast for Brampton
- Huge Temperature Swing Coming to Brampton
- Temperatures in Brampton Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon