Major Tennis Court Closure in Brampton
If you love going outside or frequent some of Brampton’s outdoor tennis courts, there’s a closure in effect at one of the city’s busiest courts that you’ll want to know about.
The City of Brampton recently announced that the tennis courts at Chinguacousy Park are closed for the season as of August 27, 2018.
Right now, the courts are shut down for a construction project.
But not for too long.
According to the City, the courts will reopen in October for the Bubble Season, when a winter bubble will be installed until April.
Chinguacousy Park boasts six asphalt courts that are blue with white lines and green outside the courts.
An outside deck also overlooks all six courts.
So if you play tennis at Chinguacousy Park, you’ll have to find a new court for the month of September.
Reminder - Due to construction effective today the tennis courts at Chinguacousy Park are closed for the summer season. They will reopen in October for the Bubble Season. For updates watch - https://t.co/LMJ3UCsNKv— City of Brampton (@CityBrampton) August 27, 2018
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- Brampton reopening Peel Village Golf Course, outdoor tennis and pickleball courts
- The City Just Opened Many Courts Dedicated To This Unique Sport
- Brand New Multipurpose Courts Could be Coming to Brampton
- Should Brampton Have More Basketball Courts?
- Ontario courts to resume some in-person proceedings today